Thursday, September 18, 2008

PODCAST #26: 8/9/08



Show #719

PANEL: Graeme Dickenson, Gary Lally, Greg Armstrong

SONGS PLAYED:

I'm A Loser (Take 3)
Penny Lane (Mono mix)
Aerial Tour Instrumental (Unsurpassed Masters)
Strawberry Fields Forever - Noel Gallagher & Gem Archer
Here Comes The Sun (Here Comes El Sun - Beatles Songs With A Cuban Twist)
I'm Looking Through You (Take 4, Another Sessions Plus)
I Saw Her Standing There (Swedish Drop In, Oct. 30, 1963)
Long Tall Sally (Swedish Drop In, Oct. 30, 1963)
Yesterday (Essential Beatles)
Pisces Fish (Brainwashed) - George Harrison
In My Life (Here Comes El Sun - Beatles Songs With A Cuban Twist)
'Paperba' (Tuned To A Natural E Vol. 3) - Beatles Remixers Group

Chat includes Heather Mills' hilarious battle with her publicist, The Beatles Swedish TV appearance and recent auctions. Segments include On This Day, In My Life and the continuation of Essential Beatles.

No comments: