Monday, September 15, 2008

PODCAST #20: 28/7/08



Show # 713

PANEL: Graeme Dickenson, Gary Lally, Alfred Daniel, Davey Lane

SONGS PLAYED:

All I've Gotta Do
Leave My Kitten Alone
Too Many People/She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (Live in Quebec 30/6/08)
Momma's Little Girl - Paul McCartney (Cold Cuts)
Many Rivers To Cross - Harry Nillsson/John Lennon (Pussy Cats)
I'll Follow The Sun (BBC outtake)
It's For You - The Beatnix
Eleanor Rigby ('66 McCartney demo)
Yellow Submarine (alternate)
Brian Wilson/Beatles Interview (excerpt)
She's Leaving Home (live excerpt) - Brian Wilson
With A Little Help From My Friends - The Beach Boys
Paul McCartney's Mashed Potato Recipe Instructions!
Cage - Paul McCartney
P.S. I Love You (Essential Beatles)
Within You Without You - Oasis
I'll Get You - Robyn Hitchcock
Plenty Of Time - The Rutles (Sweet Rutle Tracks)

Alfred Daniel and your lazy webmaster guest tonight, no real segments as such (Essential Beatles asides), just lots of interesting bits and pieces. Interesting chat from Alf, Dicko and Gary, stuttering and nonsensical interjection courtesy of me!

1 comment:

Andrew Stanhope said...

Your webmaster is being overly modest here. Just listen and judge for yourself. The guys got smarts!