Friday, June 13, 2008

PODCAST #13: 09/6/08



Show # 706

PANEL: Graeme Dickenson, Gary Lally, David White, Simon Smith

SONGS PLAYED:

Hippy Hippy Shake (Live in Liverpool, June 1, 2008) - Paul McCartney
I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (Something Else, Capitol Box Set 1)
Help! (Instrumental, Turn Me On Dead Man)
And I Love Her (Something Else, Capitol Box Set 1)
Selections from Two Virgins
Something (Live in Liverpool, June 1, 2008) - Paul McCartney
A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance (Live in Liverpool, June 1, 2008) - Paul McCartney
Life Long Passions (Sail Away) - Paul McCartney
You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
Paperback Writer
Mick Jagger Interview on John Lennon
Too Many Cooks - Mick Jagger/John Lennon
With A Little Help From My Friends - The Graduate
Maybe I'm Amazed (One Hand Clapping Soundtrack) - Paul McCartney
It's All Too Much (Strawberry Fields Forever)

No comments: