Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PODCAST #11: 26/5/08



Show #704

PANEL: Gary Lally, Greg Armstrong, Gav Myers

SONGS PLAYED:

She's A Woman (Anthology 2, Tokyo 30 June 1966)
I Live For You - George Harrison (Through Many Years)
Don't Let Me Down (Glyn Johns Mix)
Yellow Submarine (DESS Yellow Submarine Songtrack Mono)
Remember (outtake) - John Lennon (It's Gonna Be Alright)
Norwogian Weed (This Bird Had Wine) - Go Home Productions
No Other Baby - Paul McCartney
Hear Me Lord - George Harrison (All Things Must Surface)
Back Off Boogaloo - Ringo Starr
Have You Seen My Baby? - Ringo Starr
I Want To Tell You
Beatles Interview Paris (14 Jan 1964)
I Saw Her Standing There (Paris Olympia Jan 1964)
Leave My Kitten Alone (File Under Beatles)
Eric Idle Interview (7:30 Report, ABC Australia)
(Just Like) Starting Over (studio chatter/basic backing track) - John Lennon (A Heart Play)

Many interesting tunes, segments and chat, including more on the recording of Double Fantasy. On This Day features, while Gav profiles the late, great Marc Bolan in his Beatles Guest Guitarists segment. Graeme's classic Beatles boot segment continues in his absence covering "File Under Beatles", and Greg's Fab Forgeries features a hilarious "out-fake" of Norwegian Wood.

1 comment:

Sticks said...

Now listen lads - I haven't listened to the show for such a long, long, long time due to my missing deaf aid but there's nothing at all wrong with my eye sight. Well done to the fabster who has posted the images to accompany each of the podcasts. Some of those images are a sight for sore eyes.